This is a bit of a catch phrase these days as more and more we are discovering the difference between the mind and the brain. I prefer to use the term Mindset Coach rather than Life Coach mainly because I believe the mind is so powerful and leads our choices in life. To clarify, the mind is there to protect us and to keep us safe. “Notice ” your “head talk” in situations where you need to decide what to do especially in a situation of “change”.
We procrastinate, we question if we are good enough, we ponder on the consequences of the change possibly in the negative; especially in the phases of “change”. This is all very normal behaviour because initially our mind wants to protect us from uncertainty. This is where Mindset Coaching leads you through the change process so that you take control of your performance and transformation to come.
I have a belief system around this that I would like to share with you – here are my thoughts:
I believe that we are who we choose to be:
* Nobody is going to save you.
* You need to save yourself.
* Nobody knows what you really want except you.
* Nobody will be as sorry as you, if you don’t get it.
* The biggest waste of time is …. regret.
* So, don’t give up – just keep giving where it best fits.
* Notice your thinking and decide if it is helpful to you and what you want. Your life is important too.
* If your thinking is not helpful – change it! You are the only one that can do this.
Your choices will always create your life.
Dr. Seuss gets this and says this so well:
“You have brains in your head
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.
You’re on your own,
And you know what you know
And you are the one who’ll decide where to go!”
I trust your tomorrow leads you where you want to go.
A special thought from Ed Sherran:
“Life is more that fittin in ya jeans 👖 “. Sometimes a few words mean so much. Whatever feels right for you – is right for you 🤗💖